Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Newest videos coming sooooon!

So about a week ago I uploaded the "Get Ready With Me: Morning Routine" video, and I am currently working on a few more! My computer crashed the other day and I lost EVERYTHING. It was so sad. Videos I was working on, pictures that can't be replaced. I can't get it fixed right away because I don't have the money but I am saving up to get a new one because my current computer is just not the greatest. I definitely am saving for a macbook. I am using my moms computer to edit/use until I get my new one, or my current one gets fixed. But the only bad thing is the videos that I already transferred to my computer have been lost completely. Which makes me so mad! But I am currently working on new ones at the moment! One is the I <3 Fall Tag that I am filming today. I was tagged by Andrea Marie (FromInsideMyCloset on youtube) So thank you Andrea, for tagging me! :)

Also I am currently collectively buying new clothes/products/makeup for a collective haul I will be doing at the first of November! I am so excited that I am getting new things because I definitely need them. Plus it's always nice to get new things! :)

The other videos I am going to be working on over the course of the month are:
- DIY's of different sorts!
- Makeup/Hair Tutorials!
- Fashion videos!
- A Halloween Tutorial!
- A couple other tags!

I am super excited to do these videos. I think the Halloween tutorial will be the most fun!
But thank you to all of you who do watch my videos and have subscribed! I am so thankful for it, you have no idea how appreciative I am of you! I <3 you so much!

So for now, here's my last video (Get Ready With Me) and my September Favorites + Giveaway video!
Make sure to go enter my giveaway! All you have to do is subscribe to my beauty channel!
http://youtube.com/user/rangerjeff1









Make sure to put all of your video requests or any comments in the comments section!

Also I love you, go subscribe please! ...okthanksbye! :)

4 comments:

  1. You're welcome girl!!

    That stinks about your computer, but when I switched to macs it was the best day ever! You will love it!!

    If you lived closer my boyfriend could totally fix your old computer, he is such a geek! :P

    Can't wait to see your video!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And yes if I lived closer I'd definitely have him fix it because I know nothing of the sort of why my computer has taken revenge on me all of a sudden!
      But I think it's for the best because I've heard nothing but good things about macs, and I've wanted Final Cut Pro for so long! So maybe there's a reason for the disaster!
      But thank you! :)

      Delete
  2. HEY, I love your blog it very cute, loving the videos too.. I would love for you to check my blog at http://mellr-notjustanotherblog.blogspot.com/ and subscribe to it. Thanx!!!!

    ReplyDelete