Saturday, February 25, 2012

DIY t-shirt altering



So this is my first video on how I altered my first t-shirt and also kind of an update of things to come. You can go to my youtube page and see this same video, and others will be posted on there soon! Here is the link to my youtube page - Next post // Will be on how to alter jackets or tees in your very own closet, to make them your own creation! & also my DIY pastel hair chalking tutorial! Which is how you can dye highlights into your hair with soft pastels! Such a fun, quick, & easy trick to try if you want something different done to your hair, but don't want to damage it with color or bleach. So this is a great idea for anyone to try! So make sure to keep watch to see when the next video is posted! Thanks loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment