Thursday, February 23, 2012

New tattoo & the rude tattoo artist //

<< // MY NEW TATTOO!
                                                                 
For the past...year/year and a half, i've been contemplating what tattoos I want. I always save all these pictures on my laptop and my phone and keep looking at them constantly to try to decide what I want. Since i've got my school money, I've been saying that I was going to get one, and never could decide. So yesterday, during algebra class, I decided and right after class, I went to the tattoo parlor and got the tat. Which was extremely spontaneous of me, which is sort of out of character for me cause I rarely ever just decide something so extreme and just go do it right then. Also, no one went with me. I went by myself and went through the terribly annoying pain without anyones hand to squeeze. Instead, I squeezed my purse which is all wrinkled up now because of it. But anyways, Bridgett (my best friend) and Logan (my boyfriend) were on their way right before and as I was getting it. Bridgett showed up literally seconds after he finished and I was just like ".....come on." But the guy that did it was very rude and in a way, disrespectful. When we started the tat, he hardly talked at all. Talking definitely would have got my mind off of the pain. When we finished, he just got up and was walking and I was like, "Aren't you going to put a bandage on it?" Cause he didn't even do that! That was just like 'what the fuck' for me. Then we get up to the counter and I pay him for it and he just walks off, doesn't give me a paper saying what I can and cannot do for the first few days while it's healing, didn't give me any a&d ointment, which is stupid as fuck because just today the tattoo starting kind of peeling and the black was kind of flaking off and I had to go to walmart and buy neosporin. I was basically appauled by this dude. Like, who does that shit, come on.

WORD OF ADVICE - If you're going to be a tattoo artist, you should probably learn how to actually be SOCIABLE! You can't just sit there and be silent the whole time cause the person will get aggitated from getting the tattoo and your attitude! Ahh I swear I will never get a tattoo from him again!

Note to self - His name was Shane Strout. (Don't get tats from him)

No comments:

Post a Comment