Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Half-Sleeve Tattoo Ideas!

So, I've decided that I definitely want a half-sleeve. BUT - it's super hard deciding what you want to get! ESPECIALLY something so big and bold and visible! Sleeves to me are kind of like a design describing YOU. Kind of like the design you like, and things around it that mean something to you.
So I've been rummaging through tumblr, google, weheartit, and other sources to find pictures of half-sleeves to kind of get ideas of what I want!
Since it's PERMANENT - like all tattoos, you have to consider a few things before getting it so I am considering absolutely everything! I want it to be perfect, and I most certainly do not want to regret it when I'm 80 years old! I want to be able to be 80 and look at my arm and STILL think it's beautiful.

Here are my ideas! :)


This is kind of the outline that I want, I want it to go onto my chest and underneath my collar bone. This design is sort of like an octopus and then under her collar bone is a little bunny being choked to death! ahhh lol!

BUT - I do love this kind of outline. Not sure if I would want the same design. 

This design is black and gray and has roses starting at the top and leading toward the bottom. It's a full sleeve but I do love this design.
 This design is also roses at the top, which is the kind of idea that I have for mine. I know that I do want flowers incorporated into it for sure.
This is 2 roses design that I could start the sleeve with. Since I can't pay for it all at once. But I was thinking I could get this for the first tattoo and then go down with it.
I am in love with this design of flowers and greenery. I'm thinking about getting this design, maybe! 
I love the flower with the om symbol inside of it and was thinking that I could incorporate that into my half-sleeve somewhere.
This is the same tattoo as the first picture. But just another idea of the outline I want.

Also, I love this top and the way it was cut! Think I'm going to recreate this look!

No comments:

Post a Comment