Thursday, March 1, 2012

Jewelry ideas //

So, as you may know, I've been doing alot of thrift store shopping & gathering tons of clothes to reconstruct. I love reconstructing clothes and making things that look so..."blah" into.. "wah-LAH!"
Another thing that I've been working on that I haven't talked much about is making jewelry. For a while about a year ago, I was making feather hair clips/earrings and would sell them to people on my facebook, my friends, family, & what not. So now, I am wanting to go in an even further direction with it, and make an online etsy shop of it! I want the etsy shop to consist of the following things:

  • Feather Hair Clips & Earrings
  • Stone/Crystal necklaces
  • Other indie/hipster jewelry, etc...
  • My reconstructed clothing items
  • My own handmade sewn clothes
  • Vintage trinkets & things 
IDEAS - Photographs!










1 comment: