Wednesday, March 21, 2012

UPDATE

So I've been super busy and haven't been able to post anything lately.
This is to the very few of you who actually keep up with my blog. Haha.
Anyways, I thought I would share some things that have been happening
lately that have stopped me from blogging or making any new videos
-- (BTW, I've decided to make new videos every TUESDAY.
So IF anyone does follow my blog and watch my youtube videos,
make sure to subscribe and watch my videos every tuesday! 
If you haven't seen any of them, here's the link! :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/rangerjeff1?feature=mhee

First off, bad news. I got a job at Speedway, worked for 3 days, and then lost it, for really dumb reasons. Bleh. I hate the manager anyways, no biggie. Good news is that this factory that pays super good money, is hiring. And the hiring people are going to help me out and get my application pulled and hopefully SUBMITTED, then maybe they'll call me in for an interview, then I'll start my first day, and the $moolah$ will start flooding in! Which is definitely what I need right now. Sorry but, student loans and financial aid really doesn't last that long when you have to buy books, a laptop, a $400 a month clinic fee, medicine, bills, shit like that. So not fun. I need MF money dude! Life ain't easy, that's for damn sure!

Since yesterday was tuesday, this week will be an exception. I will post the new video either tomorrow night or thursday. The video that I'm going to make is gonna be about tie dying stuff! I looked around on youtube to see if there was any good tie dye videos on there but there's literally only a few good ones. So, I'm gonna try to make a simple tutorial that anyone can understand. Also, I'm going to be making random videos during my daily life so that everyone can see who I really am. Things like: thrift store shopping, style videos, hair/makeup tutorials, and some stuff of my cats and my dog being weirdo's. Haha. So, stay tuned and keep up with my blog and youtube (link above^)

THIS WEEK//
NEW VIDEO - 3/21/12 (TONIGHT) - How to tie dye stuff!

NEW VIDEOS WILL BE POSTED EVERY TUESDAY!
(starting next week)

YOUTUBE LINK:
http://www.youtube.com/user/rangerjeff1?feature=mhee  ...SUBSCRIBE!

No comments:

Post a Comment